Acceptance of Terms
You are responsible for all access to the Site using your internet connection, even if the access is by another person. We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any products featured on the Site will always be available and/or error free. The Site may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades or carrying our essential maintenance on the Site. When you set-up an Account with us by providing a user name and password, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your access information. You are responsible for all communications and online activity transmitted or conducted through the use of your Account.
Access to Site Outside of Singapore
We make no promise that the materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Singapore. Accessing the Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from elsewhere, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
1. Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
2. Use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
3. Impersonate any person or entity, false state or otherwise misrepresent your affliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
4. Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
5. Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
6. Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
7. Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site. If you wish to reverse engineer any part of the Site to create an interoperable program you must contact us and we may provide interface data subject to verification of your identity and other information;
8. Remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site;
9. Frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
10. Create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content;
11. Use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service.
We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
Pricing and Payment
The prices displayed at our Site are quoted in Singapore Dollars and are valid and apply throughout all countries. We aim to list accurate product pricing however, there may be instances where there are mistakes in price listings due to human error that lead to misrepresentations. In such cases, we reserve the right to correct any incorrect price listings without notice, and are under no obligation to process orders where there is an incorrect price listing (either in respect of a product or shipping expenses).
We accept payment by PayPal and Bank Transfer. PayPal currently accepts MasterCard, Visa and American Express. The credit/debit cards and payment methods accepted by PayPal is subject to change. By placing your order, you authorize us to transmit information or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time and this may include verification checks involving your debit or credit card number or credit reports in order to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation, to protect you and us from fraud, and to enable us to arrange delivery of your order to your nominated delivery address.
Errors and Inaccuracies
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear on our Site. However, as the actual colours you see depend on the resolution of your monitor screen, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colours will be exactly the same as the colours of our products.
Occasionally there may be information on our Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on our Site is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
Third Party Websites
The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third party websites and resources is at your own risk.
You may create a link to this Site, provided that the link is fair and legal and is not presented in a way that is:
1. Misleading or could suggest any type of association, approval or endorsement by us that does not exist, or
2. Harmful to our reputation or the reputation of any of our affiliates;
3. You retain the legal right and technical ability to immediately remove the link at any time, following a request by us to do so.
We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Site at any time and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
The intellectual property rights in the Site and all of the text, pictures, videos, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, trademarks, logos, applications, programs, computer code and other content made available on it are owned by us and our licensors. You may not print or otherwise make copies of any such content without our express prior permission
Limitation of Liability
We provide the Site on an “as is” basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
Collection of Personal Information
Duration of Terms
How to Contact Us
This Policy applies to information we collect on www.inkandpaperie.com and its sub-domains about:
1. visitors to our website (the “Site”); and
2. people who register their emails with us
Information Collected from all Visitors to our Website
Information Collected from Users who Register their Emails with Us
When you register your emails with us or set-up an Account with us, we may use it to send you newsletters, contact you about products and services we think may be of interest to you. You can always opt out at a later date should you decide not receive these information. Please inform us at . By submitting your email you consent to the use of that email as set out in this policy.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. The information is used to track visitor use of the Site and to compile statistical reports on Site activity. For further information about cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our Site features may not function if you remove cookies from your browser.
How We Protect Your Information
We will never share your information with any third parties. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Access to Your Information and Updating and Correcting Your Information
Subject to the exceptions referred to in section 21(2) of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012) of Singapore (“PDPA”), you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to Pisteuo Media changes, for example if you change your email address, name or payment details, or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to . You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours and others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Links to Other Websites
Sale of Business
If Pisteuo Media’s business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.