LAMY Safari Fountain PenLooking to buy a beautiful and hardy fountain pen that you can carry around throughout the day? Making the wrong choice can mean breaking an expensive pen that is not designed to tough it out. One can land up in the embarrassing disaster of an ink leakage, staining your pocket or bag. The LAMY Safari fountain pen is the one pen that you may be looking for.
Timeless BeautyDesigned by Wolfgang Fabian in the 1980, the Bauhaus principle of form follows function has governed the design of the LAMY Safari fountain pen. Every feature on it is there for a functional reason. The body material, the huge clip, the cross on the cap… nothing is in excess. Designs that place function on the forth front are timeless. They are classics.
ToughThe Bauhaus principle requires that designers have a good understanding of materials. ABS plastic is chosen for the body of the LAMY Safari. It is superior in toughness and aesthetic and it is the very same material that Lego bricks are crafted from. So go ahead and stuff the LAMY Safari into your jeans pockets, into your backpack. Drop it, pick it up and pull it out the next time with confidence that it will deliver. Go on to complete your work with it.
All LAMYs are built on 3 values: Design, quality and made in Germany. 95% of LAMY components are made in-house in Heidlberg, Germany. The LAMY Safari delivered to you from Ink and Paperie is put together with the greatest care from the folks in Heidelberg.Designed in 1980. A masterpiece of German engineering that has been refined over 30 years. Today, it is near perfection in structure and internal mechanism. Ensuring that it delivers ink whenever you need it and keeps the ink safely within its body. No more frustrations and embarrassments.
ProvenC. Josef Lamy GmbH is a producer of writing instruments with an impressive total of more than 100 distinctions won. With an annual production of more than 6 million writing instruments, LAMY Safari fountain pen still remains as LAMY’s best selling pen. This says so much about the Safari model. The LAMY Safari fountain pen has gained global recognition when it won the international iF Design Award.
Why You Should Get It
- Timeless minimalist design
- Clip made for travelers: clipping is a breeze. Easily secures itself to a place of your biding, freeing your hands while you grab your passport. Stays there until you next need it.
- Easily changeable nib: Experiment and find your style. Buy only the nib and not the entire pen. Experiment from EF (extra fine), F (fine), M (medium), B (bold) to BB (double bold).
- Practical ink window: Clearly shows the amount of ink left. Leave the house or hotel with confidence that you will have ink for the rest of the day.
- Versatile: Able to use disposable cartridges (LAMY T10 ink cartridge) and converters (LAMY Z24 Converter). Get best of both world. The convenience of 10 sec refilling with disposable cartridges when you are traveling. The special mindfulness experience of refilling from the ink bottles (T51) at the tranquility of your desk.